Anton James Becker's Facebook profile

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Follow My Blog

People

So, its 430am in the morning and i am working on creating this blog. I think its about time I started putting my thoughts down on paper or something. how often, I do not know. We will see. I am also adding some interesting features on this blog where you can get news, info, and other facts about atheism and related topics. I do hope you like it, might find it interesting and maybe even useful.

I am not trying to change any minds directly, but I will try and bring you new ideas and thoughts. Who knows, maybe you will consider them.

Write me back, post whatever you want to say. Even prayers are acceptable.

Anton

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a test response

Anonymous said...

I am glad that prayers are allowed, you are always in mine! Thanks for the invitation to your blog.

Anonymous said...

this is a test response

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

Anton,

I will pray for your soul. and you know that we have a loving God that will meet you with open arms one day So dont despair, you have many friends that pray for you> I have to say there are times when your philosophy seems valid but when I see my daughter and her creation to me is heaven sent, and that makes me believe. God bless us all

Anonymous said...

Now I know why they threw you out of Queen of Peace. You should have attended Price of Darkness high school

Anonymous said...

thank you for your comments. keep them coming. you can put your name in if you want so i know who sent what, or not, up to you

Anonymous said...

....Glad to see that you're still thinking...
if only more folks would spend a little time doing just.
glad to see you're well it's been years

Bob Del Russo