Anton James Becker's Facebook profile

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

here is one response from an old friend

Anton,

Most days I believe I know but others are clouded with the injustice of business deals and inadequate presidents and hopefuls. Dismayed as I may be with the societal toilet flush we are in, I still do have some faith that I call upon when in desperate times and occasionally my request is answered, and as to why I get the answer is a matter of blind faith or coincidence. Not really sure but as I get older and climb toward that ultimate last dance of life, and the question what happens after the heart stops beating, I almost need to believe in that life after death, and that brings me back to Faith, blind as it may be, its what I need to believe. Faith has no science to prove it, only some history of a man that walked the earth 2000 yrs ago protesting the establishment and wanted change. Change he got, so with that, live and let live

Being atheist is your 100% right as an American and I respect your thought process because having faith is a little hard these days. So what do you say at Christmas time, Happy non believer day? If so , I wish you the best of those days this year on whatever day that it lands on. Take care

John

No comments: